I hope you are all well and keeping safe.
This is a really tough time at the moment and many of us are feeling a little uneasy.
We all have kiddies at home with lots of energy and many questions that we often can't answer either.
I feel that we are growing closer as a school, and the staff are absolutely wonderful with encouraging words and videos.
I am sure most of you are linked on to a facebook group by now, but if not please let us know on our facebook page and we will help you to connect.
Hang in there. We are in this together.
You can really support us is to log on to https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/wisewoodschoolpta/ and buy your gifts online. There are a number of retailers, including Amazon and Argos.
One step forward is our new Facebook page. The purpose of our Facebook page is to provide an online community for parents and families at Wisewood Primary School.
However, for our page to succeed we will all need to follow certain guidlines.
Please adhere to the rules below, as misuse will lead to the closure of this page.
• We encourage you to ask questions and share information. We request that you keep discussions focused directly concerning our school community.
• We encourage posts that highlight our community’s accomplishments and constructively raise issues for discussion.
• When posting, please use appropriate language. Children can see our page.
• If you choose, you can post photos of your children at school events. Do not post photos of other children. If you have any questions about posting a particular photo, please check with the Facebook page administrator.
• Do not post about concerns, problems, or conflicts with individual teachers, administrators, students, or parents. We will immediately delete posts that in any way put down or discriminate against individuals.
• Online threats will be taken seriously, and proper authorities will be immediately notified.
• Do not post information commonly understood as confidential.
• Any inflammatory statements that make allegations against individuals or organisations will be deleted.
• Keep in mind what you post is public.
• Any advertising for businesses is not allowed.
• Do not publish content as your own that has been created by others.
• Add any additional elements that pertain to your specific school community.
The PTA Facebook administrators reserve the right to delete comments and block users who are not following the rules stated above.
To join us please find us on Facebook at Wisewood Owls PTA @ Wisewood Primary.
This page will be updated after the AGM