Hi and welcome to our PTA page.
I hope you are all well and keeping safe.
The last year has been tough for many families and having children working at home has been a challenge. However, I do feel that we have grown closer as a school. The staff have been absolutely wonderful with their hard work and encouraging words and the future is looking brighter.
Hang in there. We are in this together. I am sure most of you are linked on to a facebook page but if not, please let us know and we will help you.
Looking forward... we are putting a monthly newsletter together with the activities listed for the following month.
Diary dates for May
20th May Share a book and bun day 50p
27th May Madhatter and hair day 50p
You can really support us is to log on to https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/wisewoodschoolpta/ and buy your gifts online. There are a number of retailers, including Amazon and Argos.
One step forward is our new Facebook page. The purpose of our Facebook page is to provide an online community for parents and families at Wisewood Primary School.
However, for our page to succeed we will all need to follow certain guidlines.
Please adhere to the rules below, as misuse will lead to the closure of this page.
• We encourage you to ask questions and share information. We request that you keep discussions focused directly concerning our school community.
• We encourage posts that highlight our community’s accomplishments and constructively raise issues for discussion.
• When posting, please use appropriate language. Children can see our page.
• If you choose, you can post photos of your children at school events. Do not post photos of other children. If you have any questions about posting a particular photo, please check with the Facebook page administrator.
• Do not post about concerns, problems, or conflicts with individual teachers, administrators, students, or parents. We will immediately delete posts that in any way put down or discriminate against individuals.
• Online threats will be taken seriously, and proper authorities will be immediately notified.
• Do not post information commonly understood as confidential.
• Any inflammatory statements that make allegations against individuals or organisations will be deleted.
• Keep in mind what you post is public.
• Any advertising for businesses is not allowed.
• Do not publish content as your own that has been created by others.
• Add any additional elements that pertain to your specific school community.
The PTA Facebook administrators reserve the right to delete comments and block users who are not following the rules stated above.
To join us please find us on Facebook at Wisewood Owls PTA @ Wisewood Primary.
This page will be updated after the AGM