Working together for an excellent experience, education and environment for our pupils.
- To be a learning community
- To have an ethos of co-operation and responsibility
- To achieve high standards in all areas of the curriculum
- To provide a safe and secure environment
Wisewood Community Primary School promotes high achievement and learning for life by encouraging children to:
- Take responsibility for their own actions;
- Have a sense of fairness and co-operate with others
- Have high self-esteem, respecting themselves, others and the environment.
- Achieve high standards of responsible behaviour
- Be emotionally well developed
- Have a creative approach to activities
- Have enquiring minds and a spirit of curiosity and enjoyment of learning.
- Learn successfully, both independently and collaboratively.
- Become highly motivated learners
- Achieve their highest possible standard in all areas of the curriculum
- Fulfil his/her own potential from their individual starting point.
- Lead a healthy lifestyle
- Enjoy learning