Music in Y5
We've really enjoyed participating in a project with the Sheffield Music Hub over the last 10 weeks. Here's a video of us performing Palladio by Karl Jenkins.
The project ends next week with a visit to see the Halle Orchestra at the City Hall. We can't wait!
Our topic in the Spring term is Pharoahs.
We've been working hard to retell the story of a cantankerous camel and a rather dim archeologist. Watch our videos below.
Thursday 3rd November
Unfortunately school has had to close today due to a burst main water pipe. Here are a few ideas for things that you can do today:
- Spend some time today researching our trip to the National Space Centre on Monday:
- Have a look at the website and find out the kind of things we'll be looking at:
- Plan a route and see how long it might take us to get there:
- Find out how much it would cost and how long it would take if we were to travel by train:
- Write a poem containing similies and metaphors about one of planets in our Solar System:
Our topic for the Autumn 2 term is Space. We'll be visiting the National Space Centre on Monday 7th and learning all about the Earth and our place in the Solar System.