Welcome to our Year 4 class page.
In Year Four we are motivated, resilient and responsible learners. We love to explore practically and get hands on with science, maths and design. We respect each other and help each others learning journey through kind words, support and peer assessment. We are excellent problem solvers who relish a challenge. We hope you enjoy looking through some of our learning and experiences as we grow together
Snow day Thursday 1st March
When you've had enough of the freezing temperatures outside, snuggle up with a good book, get a hot chocolate and complete any of the following activities (tribal points will be awarded!)
1) Write a summary of your favourite book in the form of a 'tweet'. Can you condense the plot into 140 characters?
2) Create a 'Fakebook' profile page for a book character online here; https://www.classtools.net/FB/home-page
3) Take pictures of yourself reading in different places (nothing dangerous please!) possible places could include;
Under your bed
In a den or fort that you have built out of cushions
Outside with a snowman!
In a sledge
Photos can be emailed to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will display them around the classroom.
4) Spend 20 minutes on TT rockstars
5) Make a start on our new 'Traders and Raiders' home work menu which you will find below under Spring 2 Traders & Raiders.
Enjoy the snow!